- For security reasons, we are unable to alter the address or redirect the package after payment has been made.
2. Terms and Conditions
- Quantities are approximate and pictures shown are indicative.
- Expiration Date：We will only deliver the products that haven’t past their two-thirds shelf life, except promotional products.
- Packaging: The product package can be updated, so the product you received might be different from the product image on the product page.
- Year of wine: The year of wines are updated all the time, so the year of wine in the product image or product description could be different from the one you received.
3.Return and exchange.
- Our goal is to make you happy! So we will always double check the products before shipping, But if you are not happy with the product you received , please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ( Please include the date of order, order number, a photo of the product and reason for return) or call us at 022-59908217 within 7 days of your delivery date, and we will try our best to solve the problem.
If return product to us , please make sure that the product is not used or expired, and is in the original box or packaging.
- Please note the following products that can not be returned or exchanged:
a. Short shelf life products (shelf life less than 60 days).
b. Refrigerated or frozen products.
c. The product is used or expired.
d. Certain promotional products.
- There is no refund option on our website, if you want a refund, please email us at email@example.com ( Please include the date of order, order number, and reason for refund) or call us at 022-59908217 within 7 days of your delivery date. And if we should refund you , there will be partial refund and full refund, and the refund mony will go back to the account what you paid with.
5. Shipping failures
- During shipping, there could be all kinds of unhappy things happen, especially when using the third party delivery. When we deliver by our own staff , we will always handle with care. But most of the time, we will use the third party delivery , we have no control over the third party delivery, if some damages happened, let us know through E-mail or a phone call , and we will see what we can do about it .
6. Deliver to remote locations
- We will charge extra shipping fee for remote locations like XinJiang and Tibet.
The way of charging is , after you placed an order, our staff will contact you and tell you how to pay the extra fee.
By accessing the Site, App and/or providing personal data to D-MART, you hereby acknowledge that you have read this Policy and that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by D-MART in accordance with this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not access the Site, App or provide your personal data to D-MART.
D-MART does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from those below the age of 18, or knowingly allow such persons to register an account with D-MART (“Account”). If you are under 18, please do not use the Site or App, or attempt to register an Account or send any personal data about yourself to us.
2> What is Personal Data?
“Personal data” means data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which D-MART has or is likely to have access.
3> What personal data does D-MART collect?
We gather various types of personal data of our users and customers, as explained more fully below.
Data that is voluntarily provided. D-MART collects personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, whether through the Site, App or other platforms or channels (such as through email, telephone and other forms of communication). At various places on the Site or App, or in the course of obtaining the services provided by D-MART, you may be required to provide certain personal data such as your full name, email address, address, country of residence, telephone number and other personal information, in order to access or use certain features or services of the Site or App, or to otherwise obtain our services. For example, personal data may be collected when you register an Account, make a purchase, enter a contest, promotion or survey, fill up a form, provide comments, suggestions or feedback, or when you contact our customer service or helpdesk via email, phone or other channels. You can always choose not to provide your personal data, but you may not be able to access or use certain features or services of the Site or App, or to obtain certain services from us.
4> How do we use your data?
Generally, we collect personal data in order to provide our products and services to you, and to personalize and improve our services and your user and customer experience with D-MART. Personal data collected by D-MART may be used:
4.1 to process, record, monitor and fulfil your orders and deliveries;
4.2 to plan and schedule routes for deliveries;
4.3 to verify and process your personal particulars and payment;
4.4 to communicate with you, including to confirm and update you on the status of your orders and deliveries, and respond to your queries and requests;
4.5 to improve our products or services;
4.6 to inform you of promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services, which may be of interest to you;
4.7 to conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
4.8 to customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site, use of the App and customer experience with us;
4.9 to update and back-up our records;
4.10 to reduce credit risk, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
4.11 to comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
4.12 to enforce our legal rights and remedies;
4.13 for such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
5> Linked Sites
D-MART may provide links to other sites ("Linked Sites") that may be of relevance and interest to you. D-MART has no control over, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Linked Sites, and you hereby waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
In order to improve our products and services, we collect data by way of “cookies”. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to the Site or App. This information allows us to better administer the Site and App, and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our Site visitors and App users. Cookies also enable you to use or access certain features or services of our Site or App, including the shopping cart and check-out features. For example, cookies help us store preferences or retrieve products in your shopping cart between visits, from our servers. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from our Site or App and are stored on your computer’s or device’s hard drive. Each time you visit our Site or App from the same computer or device, the cookie will be retrieved from your computer or device, enabling our Site or App to recognise your computer or device as having previously visited our Site or App and thereby increase the functionality of our Site or App on your computer or device. Our cookies cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our Site or App.