Chile

Casillero del Diablo Chardonnay 750ml

SKU
01000324
Country
Chile
SPECS
750ml
¥72.00
Quantity:
for each ¥1.00 get 1 D-POINTS
Casillero del Diablo Chardonnay
Dry White Still Wine
Varietal: 100% Chardonnay
Region Chile
Vineyards: Limarí Valley, Chile. Benchland associated soils.

Winemaking: This wine is 30% fermented in French oak and aged eight months on the lees. The remaining 70% is aged 8 months in stainless steel. 10% undergoes malolactic fermentation.

Tasting Notes: Casillero del Diablo Reserva Chardonnay is light lemon yellow with expressive and attractive aromas of pineapple, citrus, and vanilla. This elegant wine is balanced with bright acidity and a long, memorable finish.

Food Pairing: This Chardonnay is an expressive and elegant wine with exceptional varietal flavor. Excellent with seafood, poultry, medium-sauced pastas as well as most cheeses.